Effective Date: August 27/2020
Effective Date: August 27 / 2020
- In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include;
- Сontact information (such as name, email address, shipping address and instructions, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID);
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password);
- Information contained on your social media public profile, to the extent you decide to create an account on the Services using your social media account;
- User generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code) for payments processed by payment processor "Stripe", the privacy policies of this partie shall govern such information;
- Bank account and tax information related to any company programs that may offer customer payouts (such as Rewards program);
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services;
- Details you provide through contests, sweepstakes and surveys;
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers);
Automated Collection Of Data
When you use our Services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, Flash cookies, local storage, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with our Services (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to our Services, dates and times of access to our Services, and other information about your use of our Services. We also may receive your device’s geolocation and other information related to your location through GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi signals and other technologies for certain purposes listed above, such as to provide you with our Services. Your device may provide you with a notification when the Services attempt to collect your precise geolocation.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. Cookies may be set either directly by the website a user is visiting (“first-party cookies”), or by a domain other than the website the user is visiting (“third-party cookies”). A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
Automated Collection Of Data
If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us by email us at email@example.com